Thursday, March 22, 2007

look at me in the eye...

look at me in the eye...what is my purpose?
what is important in life?...what is important to me?
am i worth of something?
why am i doing this?
why do i think this is lame?
what is my goal in life?
what is love?
why am i always holding myself back?
why is it so hard to be true?
why do i have that "talk to me and you'll get serious too" aura?
why is it so hard to express?
why do i have so many questions?
why do i go home after school early and feel like regretting to do it?
what is contentment? can contentment hold me back from wanting greater things in life?
why do i have to type in english and make this look like organized for reading?
why am i browsing up this list and taking a look if this is long enough?
why am i always thinking of what others might think? ( i'm too stressed thinking about mine so, why the f*ck?)
why do i keep on lingering on things that don't matter?
why do i keep on waiting, waiting for nothing?
why am i still trying to think of more questions?
can i get a mentor?
can i be my own mentor?
what do i want?
why am i so pessimistic?
why is the grass greener on the other side?
if i lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?
why do i have this feeling that what i do is worth of nothing?
do i really want to get married?
what happens when i graduate?
what do i want?
what do i want?
what do i want?
why is it hard for me to look someone in the eye?
"are we going up...i'm just coming down...its just a matter of time until we're all found out...take your tears, put them on ice...i swear i'll burn this city down to show you the light...", FalloutBoy

No comments: