Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feb 2009

matatagalan mo ba ang taong tahimik pa sa pipi?... ako hinde e... di ko nga matanggap kung sakaleng tanggap nila ko

"if today you hear His voice harden not your hearts..."

"Lord teach me to be generous, teach me to serve You as I should, Your most Holy Grail..."

selfless vs. selfish

"at ngayon tila malapit na ang Kalayaan... mga katulad kong siraulo..." - Kalayaan, Bamboo

"would you want me when I'm not myself, wait it out while I am someone elses..." - John Mayer

maybe I have not been myself all this time I just don't want to accept it

stock knowledge:

Joyful mysteries
1. Annunciation of Mary
2. Visitation of Mary
3. Birth of Jesus
4. Presentation of Jesus at the temple
5. Lost and Finding of Jesus at the temple

Sorrowful mysteries
1. Agony in the Garden
2. Scourging at the Pillar
3. Crowning with Thorns
4. Carrying of the Cross
5. Crucifixion of Christ

Glorious mysteries
1. Resurrection of Christ
2. Ascension of Christ
3. Descent of the Holy Spirit
4. Assumption of Mary
5. Coronation of Mary

1 comment:

magic trick said...

The Luminous Mysteries:
1. The Baptism of Christ
2. The Wedding Feast at Cana
3. The Proclamation of God's Kingdom and Call to Conversion
4. The Transfiguration
5. The Institution of the Eucharist at the Last Supper

=)