Wednesday, June 23, 2010

dot dot dot

what would happen if the people stopped questioning?

I did...

I stopped looking for answers. Yea I felt free. Free from all these thoughts. Then, my mind went blank. It sucks sometimes.

I guess these would be the final entries. Maybe not. Cos I don't feel that writing spirit no more.


But I do thank you, Sir, for the music

...

"Manong pede ba magtanong?"
"E nagtatanong ka na nga e, magpaalam ka muna"
"Manong pede bang magtanong?"
"Ayan ka nanaman e"
- Buruguduystunstugudunstuy, Parokya ni Edgar


2 comments:

magic trick said...

really? no questions at all? are you sure? ;)

writing is a release. if you're free, then maybe you really don't need to write.

lucky you.

p.s. lalayo ulit? aalis ulit sya?

animaxhristos said...

Hinanap hanap ko lang din siguro ang mga tanong ko tungkol sa buhay... na hindi ko na hinahanapan ng sagot ngayon kasi sakit lang sa ulo ;)

p.s. long leave lang pala kala namin for good na